Immune Support Roasted Cauliflower Dip
serves 1 – 4
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of Super Sprout Lemon Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Super Sprout Ginger Powder
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- ½ head of a large cauliflower, cut into florets
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 175°C. Mix spices, oregano, salt, garlic and Super Sprout powders together in a bowl.
Add oil to make a paste. Add cauliflower and swirl until coated.
Place on a baking tray and season with pepper. Transfer to oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Remove and cool. Once cooled, transfer to a food processor and blend until creamy.
Refrigerate until you are ready to eat it. This dip will keep for five days in the fridge in an airtight container.