Thai Peanut Curry Noodles
- 8 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti or Soba noodles
- ½ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons Thai green, red or yellow curry paste
- 1 tablespoon of Super Sprout Ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup frozen edamame (thawed)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon of Super Sprout Broccoli Sprout powder
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions. Reserve ¼ cup of the water, then drain the pasta and rinse well with cold water.
Whisk the reserved pasta water, peanut butter, shallot, curry paste, Super Sprout Ginger powder, soy sauce, oil and salt in a large bowl.
Add the pasta, edamame, bell pepper and Super Sprout Broccoli Sprout powder; toss well to coat. Serve topped with cilantro, if desired.