- 500 g chicken mince
- juice 1 lime
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp salt (or fish sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced leek
- 1⁄2 cup chopped coriander
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp SuperSprout Ginger powder
Mix all ingredients vigorously in a bowl so that the meat proteins help to combine.
Roll into balls and press into patties 2cm thick and the same size as bread you wish to use.
Fry in a pan on medium heat with 1 tblsp olive oil for about 2 minutes on each side and rest on absorbent paper.
Cut open bread roll of your choice and top with fresh ingredients like tat soi leaves, sliced tomato and bean shoots with a touch more sweet chilli sauce if desired.